Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Beauty blog

Finaly a beauty blog. I found so many new and interesting blogs to follow today so i couldn't help it and i had to make my own.
So, a few words about myself. I'm a 22 year-old university student, and i guess you can tell that i love all things beauty related. I might not follow much of the trends, because i like to great them myself. Just kidding, but what i wanted to say is that i have my own personal style and i'm not afraid to show it:)
I also like cats, i have one  at the moment and in the middle of July i have the honour of begoming a proud mum to another adorable kitten. I guess i should have looked for a get to know you tag, but well ..
Anyway, if you have any questions, please ask in the comment section below. I will post my new review soon and i hope to see many followers soon:)

Love,
L.

P.S As you can problably tell, english is not my mother tonque so please exuse all the silly mistakes i made.

1 comment: