Tuesday, June 21, 2011

My first tag

Boss Black
Hopefully, someone is reading this blog:)
Anyway, i read Jennifers post a tag, and although she didn't say who she tags in return, i took the liberty to do this tag also. I hope you get to know me a little better this way.

1.What do you think you can do but can't?
I think that i can draw well, but in reality it's not so. I can make pretty cool (if i do say so myself) abstract drawings and i'm good at designing clothing and jewelry, but i can't actually draw.
2. What's a difficult word for you to pronounce?
Half of english vocabulary :P
3. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood?
The Moomies. Its also my favourite book (still is, silly i know).
4. What are your virtues and vices?
Virtues - i'm very friendly and open minded, emphatic ...
Vices - i'm stubborn and temperamental (thats sometimes a good thing too)
5. What's more important: love, fame, power, or money? 
Love (i know that i'm naive, but it actually doesn't bother me. I have every right to believe in love)
6. If you could live in any era/time period, when would it be and why?
I would like to live in ancient Egypt
7. If you had to redo your entire wardrobe with 2 stores, what would they be and why?
Only 2? :( Problably Mango and a high end classical store like Hugo Boss ( i absolutely love Boss Black collection)
8. Can you recall what you were doing a year ago on this day?
Sleeping i think:)
9. Do you have reoccurring dreams? If so, explain?
No, i usually don't dream.
10. What's your horoscope?
Libra

11. What does your dream bedroom look like?
 I'll tell you when i finally have one. The designs i like change very quickly, but it will be with warm colours and classical.
12. What position do you sleep in?
Side, back, stomach:)

13. Who is your favorite vampire of all time?
Bram Stocker's Dracula. I was 12 when i first read the book and he is the only truly scary vampire i "know"
14. What are you currently wearing on your feet?
I'm barefoot at the moment:)

15. Do you have neat handwriting? 
 Absolutely not.   

I hope you get to know me a little better and i tag all of you:) 
  
Love,
L.
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, and i forgott to link her blog: http://juicyconoir.blogspot.com. Check her out, her blog is absolutely wonderful

    ReplyDelete